Asynchronous with optional synchronous tour.
Learn about the experience of The Royal Canadian Regiment (RCR) during the Second World War. This learning resource goes through the different phases of The RCR’s experience, including the regiment’s time in Britain, the Italian Campaign, and the liberation of northwestern Europe in 1945. It examines how technology and training changed and how the conflict is remembered today.
- Optional synchronous tour Tuesday 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Evening hours are available for community groups on Thursdays 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Maximum 1 classroom. Youths must be supervised at all times.
- Programs may be available audio described. Please inquire at time of booking.
- Suggested honourarium is $50.00/class. Chaperones do not pay.
- Hosted on Google Drive
- Video conferencing software (Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Google Meet)